The back of my knee length Pippa dress (Butterick 5710) consists of two pieces. I’ll insert a zip and sew a seam. Should be straight forward however look at this. The pattern wasn’t sitting flat when I cut the first piece. The side seam is missing some fabric.
Mr talked me out of throwing it under the lawn mower – something about possibly breaking the lawn mower. I’ve decided I will sew on. Worst case scenario is I have to buy more fabric and remake the outer layer. Mid-level disaster will be inserting a feature panel each side out of the green and gold fabric. Best scenario will be it’s fine.
I should own up and admit I was pinning and cutting on the tiles. I really should use the table.